We’re always thrilled to have the chance to play at La Sala, the best (and just renovated) projection venue in Brooklyn. But it’s even better when we get to do it with a whole slate of absolutely killer artists! In two weeks, we invite you toVISIBLE MUSIC, an evening of music and video in collaboration! Featuring:
• Sean Smith: If you remember Subtonic, you remember the great minimal techno group, Socks & Sandals. Sean’s back in NYC and will be doing a solo set of bleeps and beats in collaboration with…
• Chris Jordan (a.k.a. Seej): Acclaimed artist and my VJ mentor, Chris has been doing video art and installations around the country for over a decade.
• Your Grace Adrianna Natalie: Just signed to the Alrealon Musique label, Natalie blends techno, house, and a bit of post-punk into a thick stew, which she’ll be pouring down the throat of…
• HF Preto (a.k.a. Siriphong Tipayakesom): The mad genius behind PDNY, proud bicoastalist, and occasional anti-gentification activist.
• The Azerbaijan A/V Club: If you’re on this list, you know who we are and you know what we do. Now you get to see us with 15′ screens all around!
This is going to be an amazing night of electronic music and psychedelic visuals, in a wildly immersive environment. Don’t miss it!
Thursday, Nov 18th, 8 PM
La Sala at Cantina Royal
58 N. 3rd St, Brooklyn, NY
L to Bedford Ave
Add to Google Calendar